is a sound investment in both your career and your profession.
Membership is open to all those involved in or with an interest in
Financial Management in Federal, Provincial, or Municipal
government organizations. Members are kept current through
meetings, seminars, lecture series, new bulletins, and the
opportunities that are provided for an exchange of news and
As a member of your local Chapter
you will also receive a membership with fmi*igf National, a
subscription to the fmi*igf Journal and reduced rates on over sixty
annual workshops and conferences. Attendance at fmi*igf workshops
and conferences may make you eligible for PD (professional
development) points with your professional organization (CMA, CGA
St. John's Chapter Membership Benefits
Members of the St. John's Chapter
are entitled to receive:
- Discounts on local professional development seminars held from
September to June;
- An opportunity to meet and network with professionals sharing
similar interests and concerns;
- PD sessions tailored to local needs and issues;
- High caliber speakers at significant savings to organizations'
training and travel budgets.
- Automatic membership in National FMI and benefits outlined
National Membership Benefits
And as a member of the National
FMI, Chapter members receive:
- Free subscription to the FMI Journal magazine;
- Access to all Professional Development activities of any
chapter in Canada;
- Discounts to annual Professional Development Week activities in
- Discounts to annual Public Sector Management Workshops hosted
by various Chapters.