Every November, more than 5,000
public sector professionals from across government meet at PD Week
for an unparallelled learning experience. With 10 keynote speakers
and 19 streams, PD Week provides participants with outstanding
professional development, presented by leading influencers and
experts from around the world, and drives essential conversations
that support the business of government in Canada.
Participants can also visit the PD Week Exhibit Hall, featuring
more than 50 organizations showcasing leading products and
solutions relevant to the public sector community.
Who attends PD Week?
PD Week attracts participants
across all three levels of government from around Canada - making
it the ultimate destination for peer-to-peer networking. Past
- Deputy/Assistant Deputy Ministers
- Public sector CFOs & CIOs
- Those involved in Business Transformation projects
- Program Managers/Directors
- Financial Managers/Officers
- Policy Analysts
- Public sector managers with budgetary
- Those with financial, accounting, procurement or audit
responsibility in the public sector
- CPA or CIA designation holders
- Fraud examiners
- HR Managers
Have a speaker/topic idea
or interested in partnering with us?
or Speaker Ideas: please contact Trevor Bunke,
- Sponsorship Opportunities: please contact
- Marketing & Partnership Opportunities or Media
Enquiries: please contact Jessica Perreault,