The Regina Chapter held its AGM on September 21st. Board changes
include Veronica Gelowitz as incoming President, Brent Nadon as
Vice President, Kathleen Wilde as Treasurer, and Phil Creaser as
Past President. Four additional returning directors will provide
continuity and effective governance. To date, there have been
30 member renewals for 2015-2016.
On October 28th, the 2015-2016 program kicks off with Milt Isaac,
President of ACFO, speaking on "Building a Sustainable Society."
The following PD events are being finalized:
- November 2015 - Planning and Accountability in the
- December 2015 - Member Appreciation Event
- January 2016 - Train the Trainer - How to Teach
Non-financial Mangers to Read Financial Statements
- February 2016 - Preparing Technical Briefings
- March 2016 - Fraud Awareness
- May 2016 - Building Effective Teams