Participate in PD Week 2017 Organizing Committee Meetings. Help
determine program content, select speakers, coordinate content
creation and delivery, promote the event, PR, networking and much
Volunteering in this capacity will help develop the following
- Strategic thinking - Ideas
- Management excellence - People
- Planning and Resource Management
- Oral communication
What's in it for me?
- Grow your network and build your reputation in the
- complimentary fmi*igf membership;
- complimentary registration to PD Week 2016 (all 4 days);
- the chance to participate as a group contributor for an
- appreciation event for volunteers only;
- training opportunity for volunteers only;
- monthly committee meeting with lunch included; and,
- develop new skills and competencies outside of your everyday
Most of these elements can be flexible according to your
- 1 lunch meeting - 1½ hours/month
- 1 Stream Committee meeting - average 1½ hours/month
- Emails, calls and correspondence - average of 2
|Skills and Experience:
||Good communication skills and well organized, punctual and
pro-active. Experience working outside of federal departments,
either with Crown Corporations, Agencies, private sector or other
levels of Government is strongly desired. Willingness to develop
your networking skills and competencies in regards to organising
events and managing projects.
Ability to communicate in French or English.
||For additional information, contact .