Shifting TidesDisruption, Diversity & Digital
PSMW 2022 will be hosted in gorgeous Halifax by the FMI Nova Scotia Chapter. Participants can expect an outstanding event, bringing together today’s leading experts and thought leaders for an exciting and thought-provoking two days filled with discussions and networking all focused around disruption, diversity, and digital.
Please be sure to check back for updates on the PSMW program as well as registration details as we are working to have this information available in December.
Interested in speaking, or have a dynamic presenter for consideration on our program? Please contact Gosia Skrobutan.
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Please contact Terry Horsman.
Who Attends PSMW?
- Public Sector CFOs
- Public Sector CIOs
- Program Managers/Directors
- Financial Managers/Officers
- Policy Analysts/Managers/Directors
- Those involved in financial IT transformation projects
- Public Sector managers with budgetary responsibilities
- Those with financial, accounting, procurement or audit responsibility in the public sector
- CPA or CIA designation holders
- HR Managers
- Fraud Examiners