Each spring, fmi*igf hosts its Public Sector Management Workshop (PSMW) in one of the regional Chapter cities, providing a different region with the opportunity to host a national event in their own backyard.
PSMW attracts participants from all three levels of government and focuses on professional development built around thought-provoking panels and discussions on emerging trends and the top challenges facing today’s public sector finance professionals in their home province.
Save the date for PSMW 2020!
PSMW 2020 will be held June 8-9, 2020 in Halifax, NS at the Halifax Convention Centre.
Who Attends PSMW?
- Public Sector CFOs
- Public Sector CIOs
- Program Managers/Directors
- Financial Managers/Officers
- Policy Analysts/Managers/Directors
- Those involved in financial IT transformation projects
- Public Sector managers with budgetary responsibilities
- Those with financial, accounting, procurement or audit responsibility in the public sector
- CPA or CIA designation holders
- HR Managers
- Fraud Examiners