Hear from leading experts and earn CPD hours in a virtual format!
The fmi*igf speaker series provides the public sector financial management community across Canada with the opportunity to hear from top public sector and industry visionaries in a virtual format. The series runs from October 15, 2020 – February 23, 2021 and will cover topics like fraud, mental health, resilience, the future of work, and so much more!
Who Attends the Speaker Series?
- Public Sector CFOs
- Public Sector CIOs
- Program Managers/Directors
- Financial Managers/Officers
- Policy Analysts/Managers/Directors
- Those involved in financial IT transformation projects
- Public Sector managers with budgetary responsibilities
- Those with financial, accounting, procurement or audit responsibility in the public sector
- CPA or CIA designation holders
- HR Managers
- Fraud Examiners