Bright Spots in Alberta’s Economy – Sold Out
While oil and gas has and continues to be a significant factor in the Alberta Economy; ongoing pipeline challenges, recently approved federal legislation and demonstrations by special interest groups underscore now more than ever, the need to diversify our economy. But how do we do this and where do we start? As some would say this is not our first rodeo. As our economy continues to evolve our government and business leaders need to lead the charge by rethinking and reshaping what we have to offer and how we will create a positive environment that supports economic prosperity.
- Derek Hudson—CEO, Edmonton Economic Development Corporation;
- Kirk Rockwell—COO, Alberta Machine Intelligence Institute;
- Steve Ritz—Partner, MNP, tax and business consulting;
- Ray Muzyka—Co-founder, BioWare;
- Angela Armstrong—President, Prime Capital;
- Patrick Mattern—Executive Director, Alberta Economic Development Trade and Tourism; and
- David Howe—Manager, Government and Municipal Communications, West of Aurora Cannabis
Links and Resources
Due to strong interest and limited capacity our September event has officially sold out. We are not maintaining a wait list and please do not come to the event unregistered since no tickets will be available at the door. Stay tuned for our 25 November event with David Irvine, we will be opening registration in October.