FMI’s PD Week is back for 2021!
It has certainly been an exceptional year, yet we have all found ways to adapt and deliver our work. For PD Week 2021, we have specifically chosen the theme Envision 2021: Together We Can. Envision will encourage you to imagine new possibilities and succeed in our new normal by providing you with the latest developments, tools and practices. We all need something to get excited about, Together We Can will be a fresh and engaging experience designed to inspire!
PD Week will be held virtually in November 22-26, 2021 – registration is open! Featuring a flexible learn-at-your-own-pace conference package–PD Week will offer a safe, virtual experience with the high quality speakers and content that you have come to know and expect from fmi*igf.
Attendees will experience a top calibre interactive virtual experience, ensuring an outstanding and engaging PD Week 2021 including highlights such as:
- A single sign-on portal rich with interactivity, live streaming, networking, gamification, polling and Q&A
- 4 Day Themes: Hot topics for 2021, Leading Practices in Comptrollership, Technology/Innovation/Experimentation, Mobilizing People
- Envision Kick Off Monday: Featuring practical sessions, dedicated executive sessions, and speed mentoring
- Keynote Presentations from industry visionaries and concurrent sessions with verifiable CPD hours
- NEW this year: time zone-friendly, on-demand learning & recorded sessions available for 3 months post-event
We are so excited to be back and we look forward to hosting you, as we engage with leading experts.