Date June 05, 2019 Time 8:00 am - 11:30 am Chapter Edmonton Cost $65
Handling the Challenge of Change – Positively
Can change be positive? Why do so many people dread change, resist change and complain about change? Is change as good as a rest or maybe even better?
Handling the Challenge of Change is not about ignoring the past-it is about celebrating the past and we move into the future. Take a new look at a new way to approach the new change. Come listen to our speaker, Brenda Robinson, who will cover the following topics at our June 5th event:
- New perspectives-new challenges
- Working in positive, productive environments
- Motivating a changing workgroup
- Getting the best from the most
- The importance of teams in demanding work environments
- Change-a challenge or a chore?
- Brenda Robinson, speaker, trainer, writer & consultant – The Robcan Group