Keynote | Cheryl Cran | fmi*igf Speaker Series
Embracing Disruption and Transforming the Future
In these disruptive times we are all dealing with many challenges including being adaptable to disruption, transforming through disruption and dealing with the remote work reality.
The new normal of work requires leaders and teams to be able to lead change, to navigate uncertainty and to engage and motivate yourself and others.
In this keynote with future of work expert Cheryl Cran you will discover eye opening and inspiring ways to look at the ongoing disruptions as an opportunity to transform.
In this keynote presentation you will learn:
- How Covid and social change disruptions are forever changing the way we work and how we work
- The top skills workers need to develop in order to increase the ability to lead change and influence decision makers
- How to convert the learnings of disruption into tools for transformation
- A look into the new normal of work with relevant case studies and examples of what others are doing in similar industries
- How to leverage the PREDICT model as a resource for both personal change and to help others through change
- Inspiring ideas on how to focus on key elements of a transformation culture for personal motivation
Cheryl Cran is a future of work expert and founder of NextMapping a future of work consultancy. She is the author of 9 books including, “NextMapping – Anticipate, Navigate and Create The Future of Work” with companion workbook.
Her work has been featured in Globe and Mail, Financial Post, Vancouver Sun, Business in Vancouver, GlobalTV, Business Network and other media. Cheryl’s clients include BMO, Amazon, Upwork, Raytheon, US Navy, Government of Canada, Homeland Security and many more.
Cheryl Cran is the founder of NextMapping™/NextMapping.com and the CEO of parent company Synthesis at Work Inc.