Keynote | Chris Bailey | fmi*igf Speaker Series
Hyperfocus: How to Be More Productive in a World of Distraction
The research is clear — the state of our attention determines the state of our lives. Yet our attention has never been as overwhelmed or in-demand as it is today. We’ve never been so busy while accomplishing so little, and we’ve grown increasingly uncomfortable with a lack of stimulation and distraction.
Modeled after Chris Bailey’s bestselling new book, Hyperfocus, this talk reveals how effectively managing our attention hinges on working with greater intention, taming stimulating distractions in advance, and strategically unfocusing to take better mind wandering breaks.
Customized to fit the unique needs of your audience, this talk has practical, counterintuitive takeaways, including:
- How to work with fewer distractions
- How to take advantage of the dot-connecting powers of your brain in order to work more creatively
- How working fewer hours can increase your focus
- How to work with intention and discover your most important tasks
- How to get more done by making your work harder, not easier
Productivity and Performance Expert | Bestselling Author, Hyperfocus and The Productivity Project