Picking a CFO’s Brain
Have you ever wanted to have a group of senior public sector financial leaders in the same room and just have at them with questions?
Well the fmi*igf South-East New Brunswick Chapter is giving you the chance to do just that. We have convened an excellent panel of Chief Financial Officers (CFOs) from the Federal government who will provide insights into their daily lives and what keeps them up at night – the challenges, opportunities, emerging trends, and how they deal with them.
Our wonderful panelists are:
- Jen O’Donoughue, Assistant Deputy Minister and Chief Financial Officer of Fisheries and Oceans Canada (DFO)
- Arun Thangaraj, Assistant Deputy Minister, Corporate Planning, Finance and Information Technology of Global Affairs Canada (GAC)
- Philippe Thompson, Chief Financial, Results and Delivery Officer of Indigenous Services Canada (ISC)
- Stéphane Lagacé, Chief Financial Officer of Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency (ACOA)
The panel will be moderated by Janic Godin, who has more than 20 years of experience working as an MC and facilitator in Atlantic Canada and elsewhere in the country.
Come and learn from these great leaders and bring your questions – another opportunity like this one might be a long time coming!!!
We will be using Slido to help facilitate our interactive Q&A, collect your questions in advance and hear your feedback via live polls. To send your questions, please click https://app.sli.do/event/tcvijljk/live/questions or go to www.slido.com and enter #FMI_CFO.
Tips & Reminders for submitting questions:
- Questions can be submitted anonymously
- We encourage you to access Slido before and during the meeting to review and upvote what others have posted. We can then address the questions based on the audience interest priority.
If you have any questions about this process, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you on Monday November 4th!
All sessions qualify for 3 verifiable CPD credits.
- Janic Godin
MC and moderator
Assistant Deputy Minister and Chief Financial Officer of Fisheries and Oceans Canada (DFO)
Assistant Deputy Minister, Corporate Planning, Finance and Information Technology of Global Affairs Canada (GAC)
Chief Financial, Results and Delivery Officer of Indigenous Services Canada (ISC)
Chief Financial Officer for Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency (ACOA) in Moncton