|SAVE THE DATE – PD WEEK 2023 RETURNS: November 21 – 24 2023 4 impactful days to enhance your career journey with valuable insights!
The #1 Learning Event for Public Sector Financial Management professionals
PD Week is the Financial Management Institute’s (FMI) longest running, premiere professional development and networking event for financial management professionals. Since its inception in 1962, FMI has built PD Week into the most anticipated, largest, and longest running event of its kind in Canada. Designed by and for public sector financial management professionals Always hosted in the National Capital Region this unique, four-day annual event consistently attracts thousands of financial management professionals in all stages of their career, from all levels of government, and from across Canada. The overriding goal of PD Week is to provide an inspiring mix of challenging and practical information that is immediately useful, balanced with big picture insights on key trends that are shaping the public sector. Keynote presenters and workshop leaders are recognized subject matter experts and include respected Canadian and international experts.
Our most comprehensive event ever
Key features include
- Rich Content Themes: 4 themed days, packed with relevant, practical, insightful content
- Executive Program – includes a dedicated stream during PD Week, exclusively available to executives looking to enhance their leadership skills
- Speed mentoring enabling attendees to schedule invaluable one-on-one, coaching sessions with a CFO or a CEA career mentor
- Networking: In-person networking opportunities including our highly anticipated “Signature Reception!”
- Accreditation of continuing professional development – CPD-eligible sessions towards CPD certification