PSMW is held each spring in a different province across Canada and attracts participants from all three levels of government. Hosted by the regional Chapter and fmi*igf National, this two-day learning event focuses on new and emerging trends, best practices and topical issues related to the financial management community and broader public sector.
PSMW 2019 will be hosted in beautiful British Columbia by the fmi*igf Vancouver Chapter. Participants can expect an outstanding event, bringing together today’s leading experts and thought leaders for an exciting and thought-provoking two days filled with discussions and networking.
- Workplace of the Future, A Mindset Shift
- Creating Value for Citizens
- Taking the Path to Digital Transformation
- AI, Big Data & Automation in Finance – Evolving from Legacy Systems
- BC’s Procurement Transformation
- Cross Jurisdictional Collaboration
- Climate Change & The Economy