fmi*igf Webinar Series – THE TRANSFORMATIVE ROLE OF THE MODERN DAY CFO
Join FMI and our valued partner Accenture as we review CFO trends in transformation; the response or transition impact of COVID, the shift of spending priorities, how to solve the technology deficit, and the impact on the public sector in Canada.
Specifically, our panel will highlight the role of the CFO today and the significance of the response to the current environment. We will discuss the three main roles that CFOs manage within organizations:
- Economic Guardian
- Architect of Value
- Catalyst of Digital Strategy
As part of the discourse, we will share the findings of the recent CFO Now Survey, which engaged over 1,300 senior finance executives across 15 industries and 14 geographies.
This session aims to:
- Understand the CFOs vision for transformation
- Highlight different catalysts, barriers, and techniques to achieve the vision
- Guidance from the CFOs on lessons learned
- Action plan to move towards the finance of the future
Special Thanks To Our Sponsor